If you are confused about Microsoft’s new business solution product lineup, you are not alone. The names and branding for their Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions have changed so often recently, it is hard to keep up. In fact, they don’t even use the terms ERP and CRM anymore.
To help clear up some of the confusion, we’ll try to cut through the marketing hype to help you understand just what Dynamics 365 is and what it could mean to your organization.
Download this white paper to learn about the differences between Dynamics 365 and Dynamics 365 Business Central, how to choose and the benefits of both. Plus, answers to common questions about the other Microsoft Dynamics solutions (AX, NAV, GP, SL, CRM) and next steps and resources.
- A bird’s-eye view of Dynamics 365
- ...but wait, how about Dynamics 365 Business Central?
- Common questions about the other Dynamics solutions
- Which one do I need?
- Bottom line: How can Dynamics 365 improve my business?
- What are all these “insights” Microsoft talks about?
- Six tips to help you choose the right implementation partner
- Next steps and resources
White Paper Instant Download Form
Please wait, your PDF download will start shortly...
Interested in a free instant Dynamics ERP Quote that includes software and customization pricing? Just click this link, fill out a short form and get an automated quote in your inbox in less than 3 minutes.
"The Dynamics ERP Quick Quote tool was very helpful. Other VAR's were hesitant to even give ballpark pricing" Mike M.