Microsoft Gold Partner

Microsoft Dynamics is sold, implemented, and supported by a certified global network of solution consultants called partners. These local partners will meet with you to discuss your requirements, schedule a personalized demonstration, and then create a price quote based upon your industry and business needs. Accountnet is based New York City, Microsoft Dynamics GP and …

How to Buy Microsoft Dynamics GP Read More »

We are all called upon, on occasion, to wear different hats and be responsible for things that may be outside the realm of our traditional job tasks.  There is nothing wrong with learning something new and taking on additional responsibility, unless you are juggling more than what you can handle. Just because you can balance …

What Is the First Step in Changing Over to Microsoft Dynamics GP? Read More »

All I Want for Christmas is an Accounting System that Works There’s nothing more frustrating than attempting to work on an old, outdated accounting system that doesn’t fit your needs. Going back and forth between your system and spreadsheets, manually entering and exporting data and attempting to rely on untrustworthy information is nothing short of …

Five Ways to Convince Your Boss You Need ERP Software Read More »

Duplicating your Microsoft Dynamics® GP database facilitates consolidated reporting. Typically, we are concerned with 75% of companies using Microsoft SQL and the other 25% using Oracle SQL or Pervasive SQL. We don’t include “QuickBooks SQL” because QuickBooks is not a real Standard Query Language, and there are a mud-puddle-size pool of public companies using QuickBooks. …

IFRS Accounting – How Do You Duplicate Your Database?” Read More »

As an alternative, you may choose to simply rely on an additional segment within the chart of accounts in Microsoft Dynamics® GP. This provides an even simpler method of presenting GAAP, IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), and the transactions which translate the financial reports from one standard to the other.  This may result in a doubling …

IFRS Accounting – How Do You Add a Parallel Set of Accounts with Segment Differentiation? Read More »

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons