Synoptek is a Global Systems Integrator (SI) and Managed IT Services Provider (MSP) offering Comprehensive IT Management and Consultancy Services to organizations worldwide.
- Founded in 2001; Headquartered in Irvine, CA.
- Offices and resources across North America and Asia Pacific.
- Over 95% of projects delivered on time and within budget.
- Around 800 employees; served 2000+ clients globally.
- Offer a unique Adaptive Delivery Model: We bring the right resources for your preferred engagement style and budget.
- Support a variety of development technologies and integration frameworks.
Our key offerings include:
Consulting, IT Leadership, and Management
- IT Strategy and Planning
- IT Consulting Services
- M&A Due Diligence and Planning
- Program & Project Management
- Business Processes and IT Services Cost Optimization Assessment
- IT Service Management Assessment
- Retained CIO/CTO/CISO/Service Management Services
- Risk Management: Availability and Data Protection Assessment
Business Process and Software Solutions
- Business Applications
- Data Insights
- Product Development Services
- Workforce Productivity
Business Infrastructure and Systems Solutions
- Cyber Security
- Cloud Advancement
- Infrastructure Performance
- Data Protection
Synoptek Delivery Platform
- Technology Leadership and Management
- Program and Project Management
- Analysis and Evaluation
- Managed Security
- Transparency, Reporting, Results
- Infrastructure and Application Monitoring
Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations) Services
Synoptek offers a full-spectrum of ERP services needed to skillfully manage your growing business while staying ahead of the needs of your customers. With expertise across Manufacturing and Distribution, Retail, and Professional Services industries, we work with our clients, to transform their business, improve their core processes, and deliver value. Synoptek’s ERP Services include:
- Business Consulting, Advisory, and Planning
- Full Cycle Implementation
- Turning Around Troubled Implementations
- Customization and Technical Advisory
- Application Integration
- Migration, Upgrade, Optimization, Streamlining, Reorganizing
- Support and Maintenance
- License Optimization and Negotiation
Why Choose Synoptek for Dynamics ERP Services?
Our suite of Dynamics ERP services is all you need to maximize business opportunities and drive innovation.
- We are a Microsoft-certified Gold partner, and we make use of implementation best practices to ensure the solution fits your business requirements.
- Our Dynamics ERP solutions are so flexible, they can be adapted to meet changing business needs and scenarios.
- Our time-tested hybrid model combines the handiwork of onsite experts with a highly qualified offshore development team to help you get the most out of your Dynamics ERP
- Our Dynamics ERP and PMP certified resources have been successfully executing projects across industries – for decades.
- With our Dynamics ERP support model, you can be sure our resources will do whatever it takes to troubleshoot your ERP system and provide the required assistance, so your investment is maximized.
Synoptek’s Dynamics Services Benefits:
- While our customers enjoy competitive rates from our blended onshore+offshore delivery model, our consultants consistently drive superior business value through our quality of advice, delivery framework and on-time execution.
- Through a long-term partnership with Microsoft, we enjoy a strong reputation and relationship with engineering “reach” for faster support.
- We utilize Unified Data Model and Agile delivery frameworks that include situational and industry-specific templates for project control and transparency.
- As a Managed Partner for Dynamics Business Applications, Synoptek strives to be a “one-stop provider” for our clients’ technology solutions.