Bond Consulting Services
Our consultants offer over 100 years of combined business-software experience and industry knowledge to help your business achieve more. With over 17 years of industry experience, we are confident in our ability to deliver on the solutions we provide and proud of our extensive expertise and unparalleled understanding of Microsoft’s suite of products and how they work together.
Our team members have backgrounds ranging in business and management expertise, from former CFOs, CIOs, and Controllers, to other executive positions. We specialize in Consumer Product Goods Distribution; Food and Beverage Manufacturing; Hospitality; Professional and Financial Services; and Recycling.
We pride ourselves on adding exceptional value to our customers by delivering outstanding customer experiences and providing proactive relationship management through our award-winning relationships with Microsoft, solution Partners and industry associations, like the International Association of Microsoft Partners (IAMCP).
- Microsoft Small and Midmarket Cloud Solution Certified
- Gold Microsoft Partner Status
- IAMCP Partnering for Success Award
- IAMCP Partner-to-Partner Award
- IAMCP World Wide Partner Award
In 2000, Bob Bond founded Bond Consulting Services to provide a state-of-the-art firm that married accounting and technology. BCS became a Microsoft partner in 2001 when Microsoft bought Great Plains Software, now called
Partnering with Bond Consulting Services brings a better value proposition to our customers by providing:
- Proactive technology training and provisioning for successful implementations
- Product discounts unique to our partnership with Microsoft
- Increased business efficiency through streamlined business processes
- Comprehensive technical support to help you prevent and solve IT problems before they affect your business