Anne-Claire McAllister, President, founded Accountnet, Inc. in November of 1996 along with John C. Peace. She has maintained a Gold Level reseller status and Microsoft Systems Integrator consultant status since the inception of Solomon Software 1990. She has been involved with the selling, implementing, and training on the Microsoft Great Plains since 1999 (now Microsoft Dynamics GP & SL). Accountnet has fifteen employees in New York and additional offices in Washington D.C, Philadelphia, and Toronto, dedicated to providing customized accounting solutions based on Microsoft Dynamics. All employees have at least 10-15 years of Dynamics accounting /technical experience. Accountnet, Inc. is a Certified Systems Installer and Certified Financial Consultant. Accountnet’s certifications from Microsoft include SQL server and Certified Developers of Dynamics. Accountnet, Inc. is an authorized “Gold Certified” member for Microsoft Dynamics (highest member) and actively involved with Association of International Microsoft Partners (IAMCP). The new Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) accreditations are much more stringent than the previous Microsoft Gold Partner status and promise to better represent organizations who have demonstrated the highest, most consistent capability and commitment within a specific business solution area.
- Was featured in Accounting Technology Magazine as a “Top Technology Pacesetter” for 2005 thru 2010
- Was voted a 100 VAR from Accounting Today magazine from March 2007 thru July 2016
- Received the Microsoft Area Award on June 2008, the most prestigious award in the NY/NJ area for customer service.
- Was recognized by Microsoft with the top industry award for Financial Services from Microsoft in 2009 and 2010.
- Serves on Non Profit Boards and Host Roundtables for Financial Services Groups