- This event has passed.
Webinar: How to Set Up Vendor Catalog Import in Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations
June 14, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Can your employees order items and services for internal use from your own vendor catalog?
Is your purchasing staff adept at setting up procurement catalogs for your employees' internal use?
Join us as we explore how your purchasing professionals can create and maintain catalogs for company employees to use when they order items and services for internal use within your Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
We will demonstrate how to use the catalog maintenance request (CMR) file that the vendor submits to you containing all the details for the products and services that the vendor supplies to your company.
Procedures that we will cover in this webinar include:
- Set up a project in the data management workspace
- Set up a procurement category hierarchy and assign vendors to procurement categories
- Configure the vendor for catalog import
- Configure workflow for catalog import
- Create a CMR file template and share this with your vendor
- Upload the CMR file
- Review, approve, or reject the products in the vendor catalog
|Join us for this free webinar to explore these functionalities and more:|
|Catalogs can be used to enforce purchasing policies||Determine which products you want your employees to be able to order||Specific products in a catalog can be shown or hidden|