- This event has passed.
Getting Started with Mobile Devices to Manage Inventory & Fulfill Orders in Business Central
January 28 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Many businesses turn to Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud to help manage inventory receiving, stocking, picking, and shipping. Business Central Cloud is an affordable choice for the one-person business operating a small stock room to organizations with large warehouses.
If you are using or considering using, Business Central cloud to manage inventory, you won’t want to miss this webinar. We will introduce you to a free app that streamlines your process while increasing accuracy. You will learn how to eliminate your paper-based system and replace it with mobile devices that operate in real-time with Business Central using barcodes.
For those that register and attend the upcoming webinar, you’ll have a chance to win* one of four Memor K mobile computers from Datalogic. Each device is pre-installed with WMS Express from Insight Works.
Topics we will cover include:
- How to eliminate the paper when receiving stock, managing inventory, and fulfilling orders.
- How to use barcodes to increase accuracy, streamline processes, and increase accuracy.
- How to speed up inventory and cycle counts.
- What mobile devices are compatible with Business Central cloud.
- The amount of and type of information barcodes can include.
- How to get started using mobile devices and WMS Express
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is for end-users, Microsoft Partners, and consultants. Anyone involved in managing a warehouse and is using, or considering using, Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud is encouraged to attend.
NOTE: This webinar applies to Business Central CLOUD only.