Benefits of Serialization of Pharmaceutical Supply Chain
- Better understanding and communication among cross-functional teams.
- Easy end-to-end implementation across the supply chain
- Efficient sealing of supply chain loopholes to combat drug counterfeiting and packaging mistakes
- Minimal human intervention is required, making serialization a fool-proof, effective way to ensure brand authenticity and reduce batch recalls
- Better market visibility down to individual drug demand. This helps by allowing for more efficient drug distribution.
- Warehouses and inventories need to be equipped with a fortified drug distribution plan.
- Full compliance with government traceability regulations
- Reduction of counterfeit drugs and compromised quality.
Overall, serialization in pharma supply chain plays a significant role in avoiding drug theft, counterfeiting, batch recalls, other potential threats. However, every pharma company wants unique serialization processes to meet its supplies. The latest serialization software uses advanced analytics for better drug distribution and fewer stock-outs.
Also, with government orders requiring drug organizations and their production network sellers to comprehend and dominate the specialized delicacies of executing serialization at clump and case levels with an end goal of sustaining their store network and enhancing visibility, these organizations should be ready to conquer any difficulties that appear. For more information and to implement Pharmaceutical ERP