TrinSoft invites you to our Dynamics 2022 Virtual User Group scheduled for Thursday, May 19th. Get ready for informative sessions led by our Dynamics experts who will be sharing tips & tricks and best practices. This event is for all users and those interested in Dynamics. You do not have to be a TrinSoft client to attend. Please see the session descriptions below and register for the ones you'd like to attend. There are a limited number of seats, so please register early.
Here are the featured sessions for Dynamics users and those interested in Dynamics:
Why Switch to Dynamics GP Hosting?
10 am - 11 am EDT
Learn the top reasons why you should consider switching to hosted Dynamics GP including:
- Global secure access
- Remove dependencies on servers
- Disaster recovery
- Cost savings
LUNCH & LEARN
IT Cloud Security – What You May Not Know
11:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
In this jam-packed session, we’ll cover top trends in cloud security and give you actionable steps you can take to mitigate risk. Join this session to learn:
- Cloud security best practices
- Examples of common security holes and what they could mean for your organization
What’s New in Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC)
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Join us as we discuss the latest features in the new version released on April 1 including:
- Enhancements to finance and supply chain capabilities
- Improvements to Teams integration and tighter Excel and Outlook add-ins
- Better integration with Power BI – making it possible to add more dashboards to your home page
Sessions are CPE-eligible.
We look forward to "seeing" you on May 19 and are very excited to host this virtual event once again! Please don't hesitate to
by TrinSoft, LLC a Microsoft Dynamics 365 BC Partner in Kentucky