How important are on-time deliveries? Or, how are late deliveries actually impacting your customer retention?
On-time shipment is crucial for trust-building as a manufacturer.
Can you imagine a birthday gift, your precious engagement ring, or Santa's gift being delivered one day late?
Just one day, makes a big difference, right?
That's what was happening at Adix before focusing on increasing their on-time deliveries. Read more to see what they did to change this.
Adix has been serving in protection consulting and training in Explosive Atmospheres for over 20 years. Adix provides personalized assistance in more than 30 countries. Their service professionals can be deployed for on-site assistance for installation, commissioning, troubleshooting, and any needed repairs.
Adix and their Business Central experience
While they migrated to Business Central, with the help of their Gold Microsoft Partner
Now, with the
On-time Benefits of the BC and the VAPS
- From almost all late deliveries to 80-90% on-time deliveries
- Estimate delivery dates for the sales department to share with the customers
- Clear priority definition
- Transparent information for all employees
- Greater scheduling timeframe
- Transportation cost reduction thanks to a decrease in last-minute air cargo expedites.
Watch our customer review here:
We truly appreciate our valued customer, Adix, for sharing their experience. Gracias Ignacio!