A comparison between
These two ERPs have pertinent features and benefits that make them stand out. Some of these features are more striking, while others are not as obvious.
This article compares the two ERPs.
The simplicity of the User Interface
One critical component when considering an ERP to work with is how simple it is to learn and adopt the software. Besides, an ERP that integrates effortlessly with existing software is easier to work with.
A simpler ERP translates to lower training costs, faster and proper deployment, and less user resistance in an organization.
Dynamics 365 is simpler to deploy for several reasons:
- It has a familiar user interface. It's easy to use as most users are familiar with the Microsoft suite environment that it uses.
- Seamless integration with Office eases the learning curve while boosting productivity.
- You can readily import data from QuickBooks, Excel, and other ERP platforms.
- It comes with a tutorial that speeds up learning and makes it possible to deploy in several days to a few weeks.
- Ready-to-use templates and built-in wizards to ease migration
Although both systems are susceptible to attacks, Dynamics 365 has an enhanced security edge over NetSuite.
- Dynamics 365 is easy to customize for a security architecture that works best for your business.
- Dynamics 365 as a single-tenant system is more secure than multi-tenant software like NetSuite.
However, NetSuite comes in a one-size-fits-all system configuration that is rigid and unbending to accommodate your peculiar business requirements.
What's more, NetSuite runs a raft of upgrades severally every year. The upgrades are compulsory and run as per NetSuite's timetable. Unfortunately, you may not always be prepared to retrain your people whenever there is a new set of upgrades. None of that happens with Dynamics 365.
Dynamics 365 makes use of artificial intelligence in its in-built analytics system to offer streamlined and in-depth reports. The fact that it's deeply integrated with Microsoft Outlook and Office suites makes for better productivity and more resourceful reporting.
A bird's eye view of the business from the reports on operations makes it easier for management to make better decisions promptly.
For instance, faster and more insightful data from Dynamics 365 can help reduce the sales cycle by responding to customer needs proactively based on insightful data from the system. Field staff can access the system and gain insightful information and reach out to customers ahead of the competition.
With Dynamic 365 comes a complete stack from Microsoft that comprises infrastructure, applications, and platform.
Whereas NetSuite comes in a one-size-fits-all, Dynamics 365 can scale effortlessly to meet your business requirements. Your workload, team size, or budget determines what you consume as far as your ERP is concerned. Dynamic 365 makes it possible to adjust your monthly subscription based on your consumption.
If you're looking to