In business, as in life, there's no such thing as neutral; you're either moving forward, or you're bound to go backward. So when an organization is growing — be it in productivity, customers or employees — it has to adjust its way of doing things to accommodate that growth and continued progression.
This was the situation for a client of ours, a long-time broadcasting organization that was expanding its content to include live-streaming communications. They were also expanding their e-commerce capabilities. While we'd worked with this client in the past with a Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains implementation, their enterprise resource planning solution needed to be swapped out for one that was more scalable, cloud based and would grow along with them.
In our project profile, discover why The TM Group recommended Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central 365. You'll also find out:
- The performance and cost savings advantages of the cloud over on-premise data management.
- How The TM Group helped to right-size our client's Business Central solution with add-on capabilities, including Solver.
- How Solver lived up to its name by solving their financial reporting challenges.
- Why they achieved greater peace of mind by transitioning to the cloud.
- How Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central optimized their web store.