Are you looking for a suitable ERP for your business? If you have not already, there has never been a better time to launch your company’s digital transformation Are you doubting between
Investing in a
Comparison of Dynamics 365 Business Central and SAP Business One
Both of them are today’s biggest players in the ERP market. They have distinct differences in features and functions, while both products are targeted to SMBs, Business Central tends to get higher marks in areas like financials, human resources, and operations management. Let’s take a look into it.
Business Central and SAP Business One Features
- Dynamics 365 Business Central offers nimble manufacturing operation automation that makes things easier while production planning and cost management visibility.
- SAP Business One is good at helping to manage inventory, but it tends to be perceived as being too complex and not necessarily designed for future growth.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central can integrate with other Microsoft products like Office 365, Azure, Outlook, and more.
- SAP Business One can integrate with third-party applications, but each integration can require a separate tool.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central provides a high-quality consumer-grade experience. In addition, it offers complete visibility across customer service, distribution, sales, and marketing and provides real-time quick and actual views of the data you need to make better decisions.
- SAP Business One facing difficulty in the troubleshooting process, it offers limited human resources management functionality, and its dashboard and cockpit features are less robust than Business
Licensing and Prices
Dynamics 365 Business Central Cloud Price
Here, in this case the price is completely obvious and can be checked on the official site. In its cloud mode, it is licensed per user/ month on three different levels:
- Team Member: From $8 per user/month
- Essentials: From $70 per user/month
- Premium: From $100 per user/month
SAP Business One Price
What is the price of SAP Business One? The short and approximate answer is that the price of SAP Business One is Professional License ($94 USD per user per month as a subscription) and for a limited license ($54 USD per user per month as a subscription). SAP does not apply a price transparency policy and there is no price information on the SAP website. The prices presented are estimates and, therefore, to know the price of it you should contact a partner and request a quote.
What to choose?
Now it’s clear which
For more details