Field Service App for Business Central now available
Managing and tracking service is not always easy, and Business Central provides a set of tools to help. These tools are designed to support repair shop and field service operations and can be used in business scenarios such as complex customer service distribution systems, industrial service environments with bills of materials, and high volume dispatching of service technicians with requirements for spare parts management
The Service Management Functionality in Business Central allows your company to:
- Schedule service calls and set up service orders.
- Track repair parts and supplies.
- Assign service personnel based on skill and availability.
- Provide service estimates and service invoices.
- Facilitate Inventory management.
- Enable Mobile service management.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Track project costs.
- Control Service contract management.
- Warranty management.
At iCepts Technology Group, Inc. we have enhanced the Service Management functionality further, which you can access on the Mobile App out in the field to include:
- Signature Capture for Approval
- Discount Policy Management
- Creating Route Maps
Business Central provides features to help you deliver service according to the contracts that you have created and the service orders that you have committed to fulfilling. Your service technicians or dispatcher will find outstanding service orders easy to locate when they use the Dispatch Board. At a glance, the Dispatch Board shows which orders are in progress and which orders are complete. All field service work and information is tied back in "real-time" to Business Central.
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. A