AI (Artificial Intelligence) refers to the ability of computer systems to perform tasks that typically require human intelligence. AI may be applied to visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and language translation.
Microsoft has introduced AI integration with its
AI and Cloud Computing
Businesses today are highly data-driven. And the more data you collect, the more you need AI to make sense of that data. AI's analytical capabilities really shine when you have volumes of data that become universally accessible and scalable in the cloud.
Why Microsoft Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a suite of
Microsoft has included AI layers within its
Dynamics 365 for Field Service uses AI and the cloud to remotely detect, troubleshoot, and resolve equipment issues with self-healing commands. You can extend these capabilities further and connect them to other Microsoft services such as Azure, Office, Skype, or augmented reality.
Dynamics 365 AI for Sales helps you manage your sales pipeline and streamline your sales cycles through suggested next best actions. It allows you to focus on your high-priority and most promising activities.
Dynamics 365 AI for Customer Service helps you build relationships and increase customer satisfaction. Lower operational costs by introducing automated customer insights. And interact with your customers by leveraging virtual agents.
Dynamics 365 AI for Market Insights helps you monitor your brand and respond to trends faster. You can use AI models to determine what customers are saying about your products.
Here are some of the industries that can benefit from Dynamics 365 with AI:
The financial scene is changing. Customers expect service and security from their financial institutions. Microsoft has introduced innovative new capabilities enabled by a financial-services-ready cloud. These processes include:
- NBAs (Next Best Actions) - AI-powered NBAs use complex rules, analytics, and algorithms to precisely predict customer needs and suggest relevant actions and promotions. Giving your customers what they want ensures their loyalty and increases your market share.
- Risk analytics– AI makes possible accurate risk, fraud, and customer models. Financial services institutions can identify potential risks and take preventative actions.
- Fraud protection - Armed with insight, financial institutions can protect themselves against fraud and guard against revenue losses.
Digital technology and the cloud have equipped manufacturers with intelligence that contributes to operational efficiency and business performance. Do more with your data with these system advancements:
- Predictive maintenance – enables you to estimate the remaining useful life of your machines and their components. Maintenance techs can be proactive with repairs reducing costly downtime.
- Improved performance – alerts you to the risk of production disruptions, bottlenecks, and safety risks in real-time, highlighting issues before they become problems.
Today's customers know what they want: personalized customer experience and affordable goods and services. AI helps with:
- Personalized service – AI applied to customer history lets you deliver customized experiences, offerings, and pricing, both online and on-site.
- Dynamic pricing and planning – Forecasting models will predict demand for different products. Armed with that intelligence, you can have confidence when making buying and pricing decisions. Reduce losses from overstocks or backorders.
In the public sector, citizens want a government responsive to their needs. Give them a personalized digital experience. AI tools enable governments to interact and engage with their citizens more effectively by eliminating wasted time and money and protecting sensitive information. Two key areas for innovative AI initiatives are:
- Smart cities – AI technology addresses common challenges such as fee and toll management, traffic optimization, water controls, etc.
- Citizen services – Intelligent tools such as tracking, searching, and chatbots provide citizens with easier access to government services.
Healthcare organizations face challenges such as clinician shortages, time and cost considerations, and increased pressure as they try to improve patient experiences and outcomes. Some of the ways AI can help are:
- Personalized medicine - The goal is an individualized treatment plan based on a patient's genetic makeup, medical history, lifestyle, etc. It is possible because of advances in genomics and intelligent analysis of massive amounts of healthcare data.
- Healthcare Bot service – A cloud-based solution allows healthcare organizations to use compliant, virtual healthcare assistants. Give patients the information they need to make informed decisions about their care. Provide access to relevant services and accurate information.
During the COVID crisis, the education sector has been making good use of AI. Technology creates unprecedented opportunities to engage students with their world and help them realize their full potential. Education professionals and IT experts collaborate to solve some of the most pressing challenges in education through AI. These collaborations have produced:
- Classroom accessibility – AI tools include real-time lesson translation for students speaking a different language and narration of surroundings for students who are blind. These tools make the classroom accessible to more students, whether they are in school or learning remotely.
- School-wide AI insights – Deep analytic insights into student success and risk across entire schools or districts help educators make informed decisions for the future. Understanding students' needs can lead to the creation of better enrollment processes, payment processes, lessons plans, etc.
AI is used to eliminate human error and turn data gathering tools into analytical devices. You are no longer just compiling data. Now you can see what the data means. Indeed, you can use it with on-premises ERP solutions, but some of your biggest business challenges will be resolved when AI is integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the cloud.