Join us for the most exciting technology event of the year: JourneyTEAM’s Business Technology Summit. Discover how to use the Microsoft Technology Stack to maximize business value, increase efficiency, and enjoy seamless integration across systems.
We’re excited to announce our ninth annual Business Technology Summit (BTS) event will be taking place on November 9-10, 2021. The virtual event is free for all attendees this year and will feature more than a dozen breakout sessions and speakers who will provide an in-depth discussion of how to get the most from the Microsoft Technology Stack.
What to Expect from #BizTechSummit21:
Our breakout sessions will cover a variety of relevant business issues—including saving on operational costs, key steps to
- Collaborate with peers. Discover how Microsoft users are leveraging the technology and following best practices to reach business goals.
- Talk with experts. Talk with both JourneyTEAM and industry experts on how Microsoft tools and applications are increasing ROI from CRM and ERP investments.
- Discover new tips and tricks. Regardless of the Microsoft tools you’re using, keynote speakers and JourneyTEAM experts will show you how to get the most from these tools to reach optimum efficiency and productivity.
- Improve security around your Microsoft tools. Learn how you can use Microsoft’s existing security protocols to effectively identify and prevent cybersecurity threats.
Who Should Attend BizTechSummit21?
Because our breakout sessions and keynote speakers will be discussing industry trends, the latest Microsoft updates, and how to achieve business goals, those in an executive or leadership position will find the information presented at BTS the most helpful. These roles include:
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO)
- Chief Financial Officers (CFO)
- Chief Operations Officers (COO)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- IT Directors/Managers
- Chief Revenue Officers
- President or Vice President of Sales and Marketing
The BTS event is open to all attendees, regardless of their role, looking to accelerate business growth and set teams up for success using Microsoft technology.
Sign Up for JourneyTEAM’s BTS 2021 Event
To register for our free virtual event happening on November 9th and 10th, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online registration here. Don’t miss out on the valuable information presented during this year's event. We guarantee that what we discuss can help you move past the uncertainty and challenges created by COVID-19 and into the future with confidence. Register for BTS 2021 today:
Who We Are
JourneyTEAM is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner and specializes in providing organizations with the IT solutions needed to meet business goals. Working closely with Microsoft, we’ve learned the ins and outs of tools such as Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, CRM, ERP, and more and how they can work for you. Whether you’re searching for a collaboration, productivity, marketing, or sales solution, we at JourneyTEAM help you select a platform that’s right for you. Learn more about our services and offerings by visiting our website:
1 thought on “Register Now for JourneyTEAM’s 2021 Business Technology Summit”
Thank you for sharing your posts; they were really helpful. Please check out Ossisto365, where we write about related issues.