9:00 am NYC | 3:00pm Berlin
This webinar is for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central partners and customers with a focus on the Manufacturing module. As of today, we offer two different products for production planners working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: the Visual Production Scheduler (VPS) and the Visual Advanced Production Scheduler (VAPS).
Join us for this webinar to learn more about what both apps have in common and also how and why they differ.
In this webinar, you will learn
- What is visual scheduling? Why is it relevant for some customers?
- Areas of opportunities from planning and scheduling with the standard Business Central
- Additional scheduling tools you can benefit from
- Similarities and differences between our two extensions
- How to better schedule projects with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- How to solve typical manufacturing scenarios according to current production planner customers,
- Production planning tips and tricks,
- And much more.