The Q3 Tech Insider Update from JourneyTEAM previewed the latest updates and enhancements made to the Microsoft technology stack, including their ERP tool, Dynamics 365. JourneyTEAM experts also discussed how their services and offerings help strengthen ERP processes and tools.
Some of the highlights to Dynamics 365 include:
- Deeper customer insights within Marketing.
- New improvements to bank reconciliation within Business Central.
- Greater Teams collaboration in Customer Engagement.
- A new, modern self-service portal for Field Services.
- Customer Service now features OmniChannel Voice for Azure Communication Services.
In addition to reviewing the latest updates made to Dynamics 365, JourneyTEAM presenters provided a rapid-fire overview of updates made to the Microsoft Collaboration Platform, Power Platform, and Microsoft Teams.
Finally, JourneyTEAM experts discussed the company’s latest offerings, including new Power BI classes, additional Sherpa programs, and updates to their maturity model assessment.
Learn more about changes made within the Microsoft technology stack or JourneyTEAM services by
Get Started with JourneyTEAM
JourneyTEAM was awarded
- Contact a JourneyTEAM expert.
- Get the right technology plan, implementation, training, and ongoing support for your organization.
- Enjoy as you lead your organization to new levels of scalability & success!
Jenn Alba - Marketing Manager - 801.438.2312
JourneyTEAM is an award-winning consulting firm with proven technology and measurable results. They take Microsoft products; Dynamics 365, SharePoint intranet, Office 365, Azure, CRM, GP, NAV, SL, AX, and modify them to work for you. The team has expert-level, Microsoft Gold certified consultants that dive deep into the dynamics of your organization and solve complex issues. They have solutions for sales, marketing, productivity, collaboration, analytics, accounting, security, and more. [email protected]