If you import or transport cargo internationally, you realize how complicated it can be to effectively manage your containers and inventory. There are so many variables and so much room for error. You need an import management system that will fully integrate with your other office systems and provide real-time container management.
Maintain visibility in transit
Companies responsible for shipping or distributing imports or exports domestically or internationally can benefit from 365Containerimport for Microsoft Dynamics 365BC. All the functionality for consolidating, tracking, managing, and allocating inventory will be embedded in your Dynamics 365BC solution.
From start to finish, 365ContainerImport gives you complete control of every aspect of container import management.
With Western Computer’s 365ContainerImport, you can:
- Consolidate items across multiple purchase orders into an aggregated container for easy tracking and receiving.
- Enable complete traceability and visibility into inventory, containers, and costs.
- Transfer inventory ownership while in transit or at your destination.
- Apply item charges by volume, quantity, weight, and more while in transit for accurate landed cost by item.
- Trace and analyze the detailed status of your containers across various shipping vessels.
- Track the capacity of containers, running totals of loads, and remaining available capacity.
- Assign default cost allocations to the Container Code.
- Dropship orders directly to your customers.
- Assign a final destination to Transfer Order lines, and the Transfer Receive posting will create a Transfer Order from the receiving location to the final destination location.
- Reassign lot numbers during transferring and receiving.
- Pass data deeper in your ledgers, including Item Ledger, Value Entry, G/L Entry, and Reservations Entry.
- Allow your logistics teams to operate from a streamlined dashboard facilitating easy management of container processes and documents.
365ContainerImport for Microsoft Dynamics does all this and more.
Integration maximizes your Dynamics 365 BC investment
365ContainerImport is designed to integrate with your existing Microsoft systems, including
Why not view 365ContainerImport in action?
If you’d like to explore whether 365ContainerImport is a good fit for your organization,