You’ve heard a lot about digital transformation – the process of automating many of your manual processes. But you want to know what it means specifically for your organization. If you are a distributor, digital transformation, starting with a transition to cloud technology, can help move your business to the next level and give you a competitive edge.
With digital transformation, you can:
- unify your business platform,
- automate business processes,
- optimize field service operations,
- deliver seamless customer service,
- visualize real-time data,
- benefit from AI (Artificial Intelligence) and BI (Business Intelligence),
- and much more.
And it all starts with your ERP (Enterprise Resouce Planning) Solution.
Why Microsoft Dynamics for a unified cloud business platform?
A unified cloud platform lets you integrate and optimize your entire business. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management for distributors has a modular design that you can easily customize to meet the unique demands of your busy distribution business. Dynamics 365F&SCM’s flexibility ensures that your technology will scale and adapt as your business grows.
Integrating all your technology under one umbrella enables you to move your business ahead in a way not possible using only manual processes and disparate systems.
With all your data and functionality in one connected system, you can:
- Optimize all your business processes and workflows
- Have real-time visibility and tracking throughout your supply chain operation
- Eliminate bottlenecks and silos of information caused by uncoordinated setups
- Integrate all your data in a centralized system for better decision-making
- Optimize your customers’ experiences for improved satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Enhance your company’s performance, value, and success.
Microsoft Dynamics 365F&SCM has advanced financials and supply chain management capabilities, but it offers so much more. Extend your capabilities with:
Optimized field service
Optimize customer experience
Automate Processes Across Departments
Want a real-world success story?
Would you like to see how a unified Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform helped one company achieve insights, efficiency, and success? Read the case study of
Explore the Dynamics 365 solution for distributors
Whether you are taking your first steps toward digital transformation or have already decided to go for it, our team at Western Computer is here to help. We have the knowledge and the experience with over 30 years of distribution expertise, 1,100+ implementations, and 200+ successful cloud implementations. Count on us for honest and objective guidance.
By Western Computer,