Your employees need access to information. The faster, the better. Accurate real-time data is one of their most important business tools. With accurate data, they can close proposals and generate and deliver customer orders expeditiously. The journey from prospect to cash is smooth and direct.
So what is the key to enabling access to all your valuable business data?
Two leading ERP/CRM solutions that can help you meet the challenge of integrating ERP and CRM are Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (
Integrating ERP (F&SCM) with CRM (365 Sales) will accelerate the timeline for converting prospects into customers, leads into sales, sales into revenue.
Data mapping for seamless integration
Integrating ERP and CRM workflows is facilitated by Microsoft Dataverse, which uses the Microsoft common data model to set up the mappings.
With mapping, Sales and F&SCM integrate in the Cloud. Your sales team will take orders and manage accounts. Your operations team will fulfill orders. Sales data is automatically populated into the ERP, and the entire team knows all that's happening with invoices and orders.
Would you like to see how data synchronization works? At Western Computer, we have an on-demand video titled,
Our experts will walk you through how each system creates and owns entity data sets and then syncs the data to the other solution. With both solutions operating in the Cloud, your data will be accessible from any device at any time.
With everything under one roof, your teams will be able to:
- Manage the entire sales pipeline from prospects to wins.
- Create accounts with legal entity data and customer attributes.
- Automatically synchronize account data from CRM to ERP to initiate credit checks.
- Originate proposals in CRM and turn them into invoices in ERP.
- Send fulfillment directions to the warehouse team for handling orders.
- Make tracking data available to customer service reps and customers.
- Generate invoices in ERP and create accounts receivable entries.
With your data fully synchronized and complete visibility across all functions, your team will have a comprehensive view of what's happening with every customer, every transaction.
Learn more about integrating ERP and CRM
To learn more about the benefits and how to integrate ERP and CRM platforms, check out the
By Western Computer,