11:00 am NYC | 5:00pm Berlin
This is an introductory webinar for those customers and partners that work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and want to get started with production scheduling.
In this webinar, you will learn
- Which type of master data is needed to achieve proper scheduling.
- How to differentiate between MRP on the one hand and production schedule on the other hand.
- How to create and schedule production orders to fulfill a given demand with the standard Business Central MRP capability and analyze the pros and cons.
- How you can enhance Business Central with drag & drop scheduling capabilities and discuss the benefits and drawbacks of pure manual visual scheduling, and lastly,
- How to how to combine Business Central’s MRP with a semi-automatic visual finite capacity scheduler.