In November 2018, Microsoft purchased Dynaway Enterprise Asset Management (EAM). In October 2019, EAM became standard functionality in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations.
Asset Management is a module for managing your equipment and assets and allows you to manage maintenance jobs in Dynamics 365. One of the benefits of Asset Management is that it helps efficiently manage and carry out work orders related to maintaining equipment in your organization, for example, vehicles, production lines, etc.
Why Asset Management?
- Track your asset lifecycle and monitor the most crucial KPIs to increase overall equipment effectiveness (OEE).
- Maximize durability and asset performance with preventive and predictive maintenance to reduce costs and equipment downtime.
- Get access to easier maintenance strategy management: Condition-based, predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance management in your ERP.
Maintenance Management is essential to asset-intensive business. Many organizations don't have enough resources or expertise to implement an EAM system by themselves. Turning to experts provides new insights and valuable information – to the benefit of your business.
For this purpose, we created Dynaway Academy: Microsoft Asset Management Courses where you can learn everything you need to know about Asset Management.
During the course, you will receive up-to-date knowledge, including hands-on experience, daily Q&A sessions and training material.
Next dates for training:
• Online Academy (June 28th)
• Onsite Academy in Denver, Colorado (July 27th)
If you are interested, read more information