Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance is a powerful, flexible ERP solution helping organizations meet today’s demands while building a scalable foundation for the future. Built for the cloud with seamlessly integrated applications, you can truly tailor
requirements and design a comprehensive business management solution aligned to your industry.
If you are considering moving from Dynamics AX or another on-premises ERP solution, you’ll appreciate that
D365 Finance features and advantages giving organizations a competitive edge:
- Simplified accounting with dimensions and rules-based chart of accounts
- Recurring revenue management
- Built-in AI and predictive insights
- Support for global operations with multiple currencies, languages, and financial requirements
- Easy integrations and add-ons for industry-specific functionality
- Power BI integration for consolidated data analysis and reporting
- Role-based workflows and security
- Financial process automation to save time and reduce errors
- Unparalleled integration with other Microsoft business tools
- Flexible design and subscription-based licensing to grow or scale as needed
Can Dynamics 365 Finance help your business succeed?
These innovative features are great, but the bigger question is, how can they help your business succeed? Many organizations choose Dynamics 365 Finance to improve financial insight, productivity, and decision-making.
Integrations with other Dynamics 365 apps mean you can unify your business processes and data. You can then use
Insight is critical, but so is productivity. D365 Finance enables you to create customizable role-based workspaces and workflows that make it easy for your team to complete tasks, collaborate, and see what needs to be done before it’s too late. Process automation also provides another big step up for optimizing your financial management. By automating daily tasks, you can save time and reduce errors, and in turn your finance team can focus on more strategic items.
To learn more about the advantages of upgrading to Dynamics 365 Finance,
Choosing the Right Dynamics 365 Partner
Implementing a new financial solution is about so much more than just the software itself. Your partner plays a big role in whether your investment will help your organization achieve its goals. Be sure the partner you choose brings diverse expertise in your applications, your industry, and your business.
That’s why the experts at Western Computer focus on technology as a long-term business strategy. Though we provide elite,
With over 600 successful implementations and more than 30 years of experience, we know how to keep the big picture in mind while getting the small details right. If you’d like to learn if Dynamics 365 Finance is right for your organization, explore our
By Western Computer