Simplify your tasks
Here are a few things you can do with ConnectIT:
- Import suppliers catalogues
- Schedule your imports or automatically export to an FTP server or connect to a web service.
- Export product, price, inventory data for your retailers
- Real-time matching of customer and contact data between your CRM and ERP systems
- Synchronize data between NAV and systems like your warehouse (WMS) or transport (TMS) system
- Schedule a daily import of information from your HR and payroll systems
- Integrate e-commerce solutions with BC/NAV
- Create detailed data feeds to link with online market places like Amazon and eBay
- Transport data from standard NAV to an add-on solution or any third party application
- Get information from and to your mobile services
No coding required
Anyone can open up ConnectIT and create interfaces by just clicking buttons, selecting fields and adding settings on how the interface should behave. If you are a developer and want to use C/AL code to add more logic, go ahead and write all the custom code units and functions you want. Define variables, manipulate their data and use them as parameters for (custom) functions. There are almost no limits to what you can do with ConnectIT.
Want to see more?