Would you like real-time visibility into the performance of your business? Need to maximize efficiency and minimize costs? Could you avoid costly mistakes by seeing the big picture? With Power BI,
What are the advantages of Power BI with Dynamics 365 Business Central?
There are three great features in Power BI that enable the connection of data and insights across the organization, so you can make informed decisions on external target market(s), or analyze internal operations to maximize efficiency and minimize costs.
1. Power Query – to extract and transform data.
- When you want answers from your data, what better way to get them than to ask a question in natural language? Q&A allows users to do just that. It’s one of the top features users love.
- Integration with your existing applications, such as Dynamics 365 Business Central and Payroll NOW, for streamlined extraction of data across departments or the organization as a whole.
2. Power Pivot – to model and analyze information.
- Dashboards, reports, and datasets are at the core of Power BI. Create personalized, drag and drop dashboards to monitor the data that is most important from across the business and from all applications and devices.
- Embed Power BI dashboards and reports directly within Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Publish reports securely.
3. Power View and Map – intuitive visualization of complex data.
- Provide Power BI interactive reports and map visualizations in Dynamics 365 Business Central.
What about PowerBI and Payroll NOW?
Payroll NOW by Integrity Data is the only payroll application today that can be embedded in Dynamics 365 Business Central. With this level of seamless integration, you can use Power BI to put your
Written by Integrity Data