That’s why the team here at Western Computer is thrilled to announce the launch of a new ERP solution. This fully integrated system takes everything you know and love about
Let’s take a look at
Industry Specific Design
For years, home builders have used cumbersome paper files and spreadsheets to manage jobs. With 365HomeBuilder, you can connect all of your operations and data on a single, easy-to-use, secure cloud platform, empowering your team with critical insights at any time, and on any device.
Katherine Turner-Lawrence, Vice President of Sales & Marketing here at Western Computer, explains:
“We have seen far too many growing home builders relying on complicated and manual spreadsheets and systems to track job-related costs, changes, and progress. This turns otherwise simple tasks into time-consuming projects.
365HomeBuilder was designed to remove the manual, tedious processes for home builders to help automate and simplify their business operations. Not only does this save a significant amount of time for home builders, it also reduces human errors to help ensure profit margins are being met.”
8 Advantages of 365HomeBuilder
We've highlighted just eight of the many key features of 365HomeBuilder:
- Powerful Multi-Entry Accounting: 365HomeBuilder enables you to manage multiple financial entities within one database and eliminates the need for separate vendor files or charts of accounts
- Seamless Microsoft Office 365 Integration: An exclusive advantage of 365HomeBuilder is unparalleled integration with your Microsoft Office suite with customizable input screens and minimal training requirements.
- Enhanced Reporting: Easily analyze your data, forecast trends and drill down into details with visualized Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Integrated Closing Statements: 365HomeBuilder uses amounts from pre-configured general ledger accounts to create an integrated statement.
- Effortless Vendor Insurance Tracking: Insurance information for all vendors, including subcontractors, is proactively tracked with alerts for policies that are about to expire.
- Built-In MICR Checks: 365HomeBuilder can print checks for different companies or LLCs on standard safety check paper, ready for direct bank processing.
- Embedded Bank Draw Management: Track bank loans and draws from start to end with amounts and budgets based on the loan agreement with each lender.
- Automated Lien Waiver Processes: Ensure subcontractors always include a lien waiver notification on purchase orders and get full visibility into lien waivers required and received.
From pre-construction planning all the way through project completion, 365HomeBuilders provides the tools Home Builders need in one, easy-to-use system. With features designed specifically for Home Builders, this powerful ERP solution is sure to take your business to the next level.
To see 365HomeBuilder in action and learn just exactly how instrumental it could be to your company, watch the recorded webinar on-demand “
By Western Computer,