Fostering connections with prospects and customers while maintaining solid and efficient business operations behind the scenes is no easy feat right now. In this pandemic-era, you need the right tools for support.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) combines tools for CRM and ERP to bring customers and businesses together. Check out the latest enhancements to the platform such as the Microsoft Teams integration into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing Events, SQL for Microsoft Dynamics 365 using Dataflex. Understand what a deeper embedding of the Microsoft Customer Voice survey application into Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing and Power Platform/Dataflex will do for your organization.
The videos below describe how these updates may impact ERP technology solutions and operations at your organization.
Microsoft Teams Live Events Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing
With the Microsoft Teams Live Events Integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing application, organizations can now:
- Host fully online, or hybrid online/onsite events using Microsoft Teams embedded in Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Marketing as the webinar configuration tool.
- Run a Team’s Live Event from Dynamics Marketing Event for full event management in one place.
- Get deeper engagement data beyond registration including information on attendance like joins and participation.
SQL for Microsoft Dynamics 365
With SQL for Microsoft Dynamics using Dataflex, organizations can now (in preview mode):
- Use Dataflex to connect SQL server connections to their Dynamics 365 online instance.
- Previously organizations that used Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement on-premises and switched to the online cloud-hosted environment were unable to query the data hits. This update brings back the ability to write SQL queries against Dynamics data.
- Work with supported operations includes FILTER, UNION, JOIN, COUNT, MIN, and MAX.
Microsoft Customer Voice (formerly known as Voice of the Customer and Forms Pro)
With Customer Voice, which is natively in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Dataflex, organizations can now:
- Run Customer Voice in Dynamics 365 for Marketing as well as Dataflex.
- Manage and conduct surveys including drafting questions and creating steps, and any other survey configuration, from the Power Platform or directly in Dynamics 365.
- If working in Dynamics 365 for Marketing, Customer Voice can tie in with the Customer Journey as well as provide post-event surveys.
- Capture feedback that can be used to enhance and personalize the customer experience.
NOTE: In the full Tech Insider Update video posted below, you can watch the segment on Customer Voice updates starting at 24:40.
In addition to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM), the Q3 Insider Update highlighted changes to Microsoft Cloud and Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Power Platform Automate, Power BI and Power Apps, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (ERP).
Head of Marketing | 801-436-6636
JourneyTEAM has more than 25 years of experience in delivering IT solutions to businesses. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we’ve worked closely with Microsoft to carefully provide organizations with Microsoft products, including SharePoint, Azure, Office 365, Dynamics 364, SL, AX, GP, NAV, and CRM, and make them work for you. Whether you’re in need of collaboration, marketing, sales, or productivity solution, JourneyTEAM can help you find the right technology for your business. To learn more about our team, visit our website at