CEO of Syvantis, Janelle Riley, will lead a session at
- A detailed, feature-by-feature comparison between GP and Business Central
- Learn about the three primary ways that Business Central are deployed, and the pros and cons of each
- Learn about the three migration methods, including when to choose each
- Get details on Microsoft’s migration tool and the gotchas to watch out for
- Take home detailed sample migration plans and estimated project costs
What is Community Summit?
Community Summit is a yearly Dynamic Communities convention that typically includes in-person events. Dynamics users attend Community Summit to get hands-on learning experience with expert-led virtual sessions, demos, and information-packed keynotes as well as network with other users and partners. Take a look at
This year, the event has gone virtual – however that doesn’t mean there are less opportunities to learn and network. The online event will take place from October 7th through October 9th and include over 700 sessions covering Power Platform, Power BI, Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, and all Dynamics 365 applications. There will even be a virtual expo to walk around and visit provider and partner booths!