Community Summit North America 2020 will be completely different than ever before, and that’s because the entire event is taking place virtually in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic. But just because it's different doesn't mean it won't still be an amazing, can't-miss event! We are thankful to be “attending” as a Premier Sponsor again this year from the safety and comfort of our own offices while still bringing state-of-the-art technology to Microsoft Dynamics end-users, partners, current clients and other solution providers.
Join us and the Dynamics community online on October 5-9 for the leading Microsoft Dynamics event of the year. Community Summit will feature two keynote speakers:
- Adam Grant, Author, Podcaster and Organizational Psychologist at the Wharton School
- Daymond John, Author, Founder and CEO of FUBU
The event will also be the virtual home to an online expo hall, with booths you can “visit” and interact with with staff and representatives available to chat with you via IM or video. You will be able to request more information, read materials, watch demos, talk with a representative and more.
The expo hall will be open and breakout sessions will begin starting on October 7. Our team will be available during all expo hall hours for attendees to ask questions, request a demo or just say "hey!"
Here’s the schedule of MetaViewer sessions:
- Wednesday, October 7, 2:30-3:30 PM – Get Smart with Intelligent Technology
- Wednesday, October 7, 2:30-3:30 PM – Get Your Head in the Cloud
- Thursday, October 8, 11:40 AM-12:30 PM – Empowering Your Remote Workforce with GP and MetaViewer
- Thursday, October 8, 3:30-4:20 PM – Build a Best-in-Class AP Department with Paperless Automation
- Friday, October 9, 9:30-10:20 AM – Going Paperless in the Age of COVID
- Friday, October 9, 10:30-11:20 AM – Going Paperless – The Interactive Version
You can learn more about MetaViewer on our
We look forward to “seeing” you at Community Summit 2020!