Last time, we discussed what the future looks like for Dynamics SL. After reading that, it’s only natural to wonder if the time is now for replacing Dynamics SL with a new system that can make your transition into the future of work simpler. A future looking ever more dependent on the cloud as people shift away from office buildings and in-person meetings to home offices and video chats.
In the beginning, many people thought of “the cloud” as a buzzword marketers and IT insiders cooked up to sell products and services. But now, it supports us in almost every aspect of our daily lives. When it comes to business, there are some undeniable benefits of the cloud that can often separate industry leaders from followers.
Key benefits of the cloud
- Anytime, anywhere access
- Freedomfrom hardware maintenance and upgrades
- Nofuss, automatic software updates
- Enterprisegrade security for all
With all the evidence stacking up in favor of the cloud, you’re probably thinking, “it may finally time to take the leap.” But where to begin?
Here’s a simple checklist that might help:
- Take stock of where you are today and where you want to be. Ask yourself,“can my current tools get me there?”
- If the answer is no,make a list of the things you’re missing. This will be invaluable in helping you determine what features to look for in a replacement.
- Researchsoftware options. Starting with online research is fine. But when you have your choices narrowed down to a short list, you’ll want to dig deeper into what makes each solution unique. One of the best ways to do this is partaking in software demos.
- Compare the features offered by each solution against your listof needs. Select the choice that matches most closely.
- Find an implementation partner
- Make the move
Want to dive deeper into any of these items? On our website, you’ll find
Why is Acumatica so popular with SL users?
- It’s rated #1in usability based on reviews from actual clients.
- A former CEO of Solomon software (the original creators of Dynamics SL) cofounded Acumatica. So, Dynamics SL users will recognize a lot of things they love about SL.
- It’s the fastest growing cloud ERP
- Unlimited user pricing, pay only for the computing resources use.
If you’re considering replacing Dynamics SL, you’ve come to the right place. We’re experts in both Dynamics SL and Acumatica, plus other popular solutions.