Dynamics365 Business Central is one of the most popular
What is Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Dynamics365 Business Central is a part of business software made by the Microsoft
Dynamics365 Business Central covers different areas like BI (business intelligence), warehouse management, retail and e-commerce, inventory management, financial management, project management, HR, manufacturing, and distribution.
Dynamics 365 Business Central gives small-to-midsized businesses a centralized platform from which to run their processes. Having all operations managed on a single platform helps organizations get a better overview of their business, offering a single source of truth, and eliminating departmental siloes which can prevent important data from being communicated efficiently.
Dynamics 365 Business Central helps to improve productivity by allowing users to reduce the time spent on administrative tasks. Having all business data at a single place makes finding the user's information faster, and Dynamics 365 Business Central can also automate processes to take repetitive jobs off from the user’s hands completely.
The software’s core financial features allow businesses to efficiently manage their accounting and cash flows, process receivables, oversee fixed assets, and can be used to operate multiple companies from the same interface.
Popular with manufacturing businesses, Dynamics 365 Business Central can help those working in the industry better plan their orders and deliveries, manage production versions, and forecast demand. When it comes to supply chain management, Dynamics 365 Business Central includes functionality for scheduling and purchasing, inventory and warehouse management, and picking, packing, and shipping.
There’s also a function for project management, enabling users to plan budgets and capacities, cost resources, and automate invoices, and basic HR management features like employee records, and absence tracking.
Some of the benefits of Dynamics 365 Business Central
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central hosted on the cloud, you can deliver better productivity, mobility, and reliability to your users, all with lower costs and easy manageability.
- Improvises Security - Your Microsoft Azure Dynamics 365 Business Central solution will run within a secure multi-tier data center where information and infrastructure are physically and digitally protected and preserved in the best possible manner, back-ups made, and delivered on the daily basis.
- Boosts Deployment- Easy to convey new servers on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central environment where new Windows Server can be quickly spun within a minute. And, the test site can be set up in a few hours. This not only reduces the time for deployment but also helps to achieve a faster Return on Investment (ROI).
- Increase Scalability- Elasticity in the provisioning of Virtual Machines. Ability to spin up or spin down Virtual Machines as per your requirements or automatically. Optimize compute usage with a run and stop settings, ability to change the size, attach or detach disks, and configure endpoints and load balancer settings.
How it can help businesses to grow?
Businesses can’t grow their operations unless they are able to properly assess the way they currently work. Dynamics 365 Business Central allows businesses to improve visibility internally, and get a complete picture of their processes so that they can see exactly what are they doing a where they can do better.
The most basic level of using an ERP like Dynamics 365 Business Central improves record accuracy, making sure every user has access to the right information first time, which not only saves time but improves the quality of a company’s engagement with their customers, helping to boost customer satisfaction and cement long-term loyalty.
Having a single repository for operational data enables businesses to get a clear, complete picture of things like production costs and outgoings, so budgets can be assessed and re-evaluated on a regular basis to keep spending as low as possible.
- It also helps businesses to be more efficient by automating certain processes and making those that can’t be automated faster, meaning that employees can spend more time on the things that will help them move forward.
- Real-time analytics enable businesses to spot trends in their data, so they can quickly respond to changes in the market, and generate forecasts that ensure they’re always ready to meet demand.