Optimize the Main Warehouse Processes with MetaADCS WMS
The warehouse industry is growing in response to developments such as the rise of e-commerce, globalization, and the trend of outsourcing warehouse services. These major changes in the market are opportunities waiting for you to exploit by taking swift actions to optimize your
The only way to optimize your warehouse process is to choose the
The six main warehouse processes contain receiving, putaway, storage, picking, packing, and shipping. By optimizing these processes, it will allow you to enhance your warehouse operation, reduce cost, errors, and also you can achieve a higher perfect order rate.
The six main warehouse processes are:
- You can store goods faster and more efficiently.
- Minimize the traveling time
- You can ensure the safety of goods and workers.
- Minimize warehouse space utilization.
- You can easily find, track, and retrieve goods.
Packing process combine picked items in a sales order and make them ready for shipment to the customers. However, one of the main tasks of packing is to ensure that damages are minimized while the items are leaving the warehouse.
Additionally, packaging must be proper and light in weight so that the weight of the goods is not going to increase and also less in size to control packaging costs.
- It helps to design and optimize warehouse layout.
- You can also track your order.
- It ensures that picking and documentation are done well in advance at the time of shipping
- It helps to schedule receiving and shipping in different shifts.