Microsoft Dynamics NAV and
In addition, The Magento connector
In other words, as orders come in through your Magento store, an integration platform will ensure that your orders are populated in your Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Features of Dynamics NAV Magento Connector
- Support for Recurring Orders, Order Cancellations & Refunds
- Save valuable time and minimize errors with single data entry
- Fully featured and customizable to your personal needs
- Orders, customers & billing data synchronized automatically
- Export of fulfillment and shipping info from Dynamics NAV to Magento automatically
- Synchronization of product info from Dynamics NAV to Magento (Description, pricing, etc.)
- Sync of Stock levels and billing info automatically
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Magento Integration
- Product Management: It helps to avoid duplication of effort by maintaining all your product information in a single system.
- Inventory Management: Manage stock levels without going out of stock or receiving orders you can’t fulfill.
- Customer Management: Import customers and contacts and automatically sync new customers, ensuring up-to-date data in both systems.
- Customization Facility: Customization of the connector according to business needs enables faster adoption, which saves time but also empowers employees.
- Saves Time & Money: A standard solution, customized to your needs, saves your money and also saves a lot of time.
- Scalability: By streamlining and automating your order fulfillment process, more orders can be processed with the same amount of resources. As a result, there is an incremental effort required to adopt new sales channels for information exchange.
- Order and Return Management: It fulfills all of the orders centrally from Dynamics NAV by smoothly and continuously transferring orders between two systems.
- Credit Limits: Allow your customers to purchase on credit by syncing information between Dynamics NAV and Magento.
- Add connections: Add connections (EDI, CRM, etc.) anytime, anywhere
For more information and a tailored demonstration