If you are in the market for an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution, it’s a safe guess that Microsoft Dynamics has made it to the top of your shortlist. There are many places you can look for information about features, benefits, etc.
Here on the ERP Software Blog, there is an abundance of information about how Dynamics ERP can enhance your business processes, provide you with invaluable BI (business intelligence) for successful decision-making, and give your employees tools that will be familiar and intuitive.
But there is something else you can find here on the ERP Software Blog, and that is the price you can expect to pay, including software, implementation, and ongoing costs. And it only takes a minute!
Whichever Dynamics solution you choose,
- Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (formerly Microsoft Dynamics AX),
getting a Quick Quote is as easy as 1-2-3:
- On the right-hand side of each page of the ERP Software Blog, you’ll see an orange bar labeled: Request an Instant Dynamics ERP Quote. Click on the orange bar, and you’ll be taken to the Quick Quote form.
- Click on the options provided for Functionality Required, Additional Functionality, and Level of Support. Then fill in your contact information along with the number of projected users. Click submit.
- Now just wait a minute. A comprehensive proposal will appear like magic in your inbox. The proposal will contain not only a budgetary estimate but will also provide detailed information about cloud versus on-premise options, implementation services, data migration, training, support plans, video testimonials from current Microsoft Dynamics users, and more.
You get all of this without spending time on the phone with a Microsoft Dynamics partner, not to mention long meetings with sales executives.
With this proposal in hand, you can begin to make an independent and informed decision about the viability of these products for your company. And if it looks like a fit, then you can invite a local partner to meet with you whenever you’re ready.
The quote is non-binding, and there’s no obligation on your part; the information and price quote is a free service that we offer to our readers.
The Quick Quote Wizard is easy, and it’s free. Got a minute? Try it now.
By ERP Software Blog Writer, www.erpsoftwareblog.com