There may be times when you will see that items are re-ordered from customers and vendors in the system or the same items are being ordered from different customers and vendors. The Copy feature is here to allow you to quickly copy and helps to create a new order much faster.
Steps to utilize the copy function within Sales Order Processing:
1. On the Sales page, in the Transactions section, click Sales Transaction Entry.
2. Enter the Type/Type ID, Document No., Customer ID, Date, and Currency ID.
3. Click Action | Copy.
4. In the Copy a Sales Order, click the Document Number lookup button.
5. Select the Document and then verify the information you are copying is what you want copied. Select the correct options and mark or unmark the appropriate checkboxes. You can also Click Preview and unmark any item lines that you do not wish to copy, and/or update the Order Quantity based on the current needs.
6. Then click Copy, to copy the information to your new Sales Document.
Steps to Utilize the Copy function in Purchase Order Processing:
1. On the Purchasing page, in the Transactions section, click Purchase Order Entry.
2. For a new Purchase Order, once the PO Entry window opens, click on Actions | Create and Copy New PO. For an existing Purchase Order, select the Purchase Order, and then click Actions | Copy PO Lines to Current PO.
3. Then click the Source PO Number lookup button to select an existing Purchase Order.
4. Select the correct options and mark or unmark the appropriate checkboxes. Click Preview and unmark any item lines that you do not wish to copy, and/or update the Order Quantity based on the Company’s current needs.
5. Then click Copy to copy the information to your new or existing Purchase Order document.
About Rockton Software
Work Simpler & Easier® isn’t just a catchy motto. It’s a lifestyle.
Rockton Software is a virtual company with employees in seven states and its headquarters in Erie, Colorado. Serving over 55,000 users worldwide, Rockton Software supports innovation by offering Microsoft Dynamics add-ons for all industries. Whether you’re in need of auditing, pricing, searching, reporting, or general user enhancements, we’ve got the solution for you!
Here are some ways you can learn more and get connected: