Dynamics GP users come in all different shapes and sizes…and versions! We wanted to give you some clarification on what’s supported, what’s not, and how Integrity Data’s GP payroll products fit into that.
Although each version has its own history beginning with an RTM (Release to Market) version, the most current versions for each (as of May 2020) is as follows. Note the screenshots indicating where you can go to find out the build information. Click the blue ? icon in the upper right portion of your Dynamics GP toolbar.
Currently supported versions of Microsoft Dynamics GP include the following versions:
- GP2015 (mainstream support ended April 14, 2020)
- Dynamics GP
Dynamics GP2015 R2 Build 1230
Mainstream support for
Dynamics GP2016 R2 Build 814
Dynamics GP (2019) Build 1060
This version of Dynamics GP was formerly known as
What this means for your Integrity Data Products
All of Integrity Data’s
- Dynamics GP2015 R2 and up to latest build 1230
- Dynamics GP2016 R2 and up to latest build 814
- Microsoft Dynamics GP (2019) and up to latest build 1060
- If year-end tax updates are not required and your organization is still running GP2018 R2, Integrity Data does have historical version of its product line available for that version upon request.
For more information on Integrity Data’s current product versions, release notes, user guides, and more – visit our
Written by Integrity Data