We have put together a list of suggested best practices in terms of how to configure your Dynamics GP system to handle the paid sick leave requirements. For more information on what the laws include, who is covered, what is required and how to provide it, you can
This post merely focuses on the steps needed to comply as quickly as possible and should be manageable whether you have the Integrity Data
- Information on how to use Comprehensive Leave Manager is covered in Addendum A
- Information on Using Overtimes codes instead of linked pay codes in Addendum B
Every situation can be different, but in general employers need to:
- Establish special sick time available to full and part time employees
- Make this time available starting April 1, 2020
- Allow employees to take this leave time in certain scenarios at certain rates
- Track this for purposes of later reimbursement by IRS/Treasury
At Integrity Data, our longtime relationship with Microsoft Dynamics GP and leave management makes us uniquely equipped to address sick leave requirements, especially in these times of COVID-19 changes. We are dedicated to providing Dynamics GP customers with the tools they need to work with the FFCRA.
We also understand the significance mandated sick leave legislation has and how the inability to track sick leave requirements within Dynamics GP Payroll can have an impact on your organization.