With access to real-time, accurate stock information, your
MetaOption MetaADCS decreases manual operations, eliminates paperwork and reduces operational prices by increasing the accuracy and speed of
Features of MetaADCS
- Label Printing (2D, QR Code, Barcode, multiple barcode identities pointing to same entity)
- License Plate (LP)
- Label Printing on Receiving
- Warehouse personnel has the ability to print the labels at the time of Receiving from Zebra MC33XX mobile devices at the time of receiving
- Prints Vendor, PO #, Receiving Date along with Item information
- Label Printing on Picks
- Warehouse personnel has the ability to print the labels at the time of Pick from Zebra MC33XX mobile devices at the time of receiving
- Prints Sales Order / Work Order #, Pick #, Pick Date along with Item information
- Customizable Label templates
- Supported label dimensions
- Item (Size: “2×4”, Size: “1×3”, Size: “0.5×2”)
- BIN (Size: “2×4”, Size: “3×5”)
- License Plate (Size: “2×4”)
- Existing labels are customization to include more info
- New labels can be easily introduced
Read any Barcode:
- Ability for the mobile scanner to rad any 1D/2D barcode for BIN, License Plate, Items (Raw Materials and Produced Items) and present the data to the user in real-time on the device
- Bin Content
- License Plate Content
- Item Details, Available Quantity, Quantity in BINs / LPs, *Quantity in Production, etc.
- Single-step movement process from Zebra Mobile Device for stock movement between BINs and/or License Plates
- Allow receiving user to over-receive the quantities from Mobile Device at the receiving doc
- Configuration matrix by Item and Vendor allows admin to configure the tolerance level of permitted over receiving by Vendor and/or Item.
- The system allows user to configure and print 1D and 2D barcodes for Items, BINs, and License Plates
- Multiple barcodes identities can be created to point to the same entity in NAV/D365BC
- Ability to auto-generate barcodes identities by the system or supply user-defined barcodes identities
- Manage stock-keeping units (SKUs). Identical items with an equivalent item number are often stored in different locations and managed individually at each location. Add cost prices, replenishment, manufacturing information, and so on, where location matters.
- License Plate Management (License Plating) from MetaADCS provides users with the ability to track and generate labels to reference entire pallets, boxes, crates, or containers that contain mixed items or mixed lot/serial numbers.
- Organize your warehouse by distributing items to bins, the smallest unit within the warehouse logical structure. Bin assignment is finished in step with the item journals or on to the document lines (does not apply to order lines).
Benefits of MetaADCS
- MetaADCS provides a far better Return on Investment (ROI) for your overall technology investment by helping to eliminate manual processes, streamline operations and optimize your workforce
- These devices working cooperatively can increase workforce productivity –The integration between data collection devices and your WMS may reduce manual data entry and time spent checking out and correcting errors
- When all aspects of your MetaADCS network are integrated seamlessly, business processes can be streamlined using automation. This may facilitate to eliminate inefficient processes.
- MetaADCS networks are designed to increase system usability. Users can more quickly and simply collect and share data and perform tasks, all while maintaining compliance.
- Get Access for real-time Tracking and Traceability.
- Supports 2D Barcode which allows embedding larger datasets within the barcode.
- Bin & License Plate Management
- Do the warehouse activities like Warehouse Receipts, Put-away, Picks, Shipments, Movements, Physical Inventory, Cycle Counting, etc. in real-time with a Handheld device.
- Supports wave picking to reduce time.
Learn more about the
Request a Free
For more information and a tailored demonstration, please