Dynamics 365 puts data at the core, giving users the insights required to predict what customers may need, understand when assets need maintenance or replacement, empower employees, and transform products. With the cloud, easily accessible data doesn’t stop with ERP. Dynamics 365 eliminates all data silos and allows information to flow between Business Central, Power BI, Office 365, Customer Engagement (CRM), and countless apps available on AppSource.
When data is stored in Azure, the Microsoft cloud, users can expect 99.9 percent up-time, automatic back-up and recovery, and unmatched security and governance. Microsoft is all-in on the cloud and has an expert team on staff to ensure stability and security. Additionally, the cloud is flexible and scalable so users only need to pay for what they need and can easily scale up or down as business needs change.
When current Dynamics NAV users transition to the cloud and implement Dynamics 365 Business Central, spend on costly hardware and servers is dramatically reduced. Additionally, Business Central users can take advantage of these cloud advantages:
- Data integration between commonly-used applications like Office and Outlook
- Full view of your business using real-time data and business analytics in Power BI
- Automated workflows to streamline processes and reduce manual entry
- Easily customized or extended solution with PowerApps and AppSource
- Shared data with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement, connecting sales, marketing, and customer service with the back office
Dynamics 365 Business Central in the cloud also means this is the final upgrade a business will ever have to complete. Moving forward, upgrades take place automatically, so users are always on the latest version, have access to the newest features, and never have to stress about an upgrade again.
The technologies of the future that are being used to power industry innovation are being built on the Microsoft Cloud.
Read more -