Looking to improve customer satisfaction, streamline operations, and improve efficiencies? SharePoint web portals do just that while providing 24/7 self-service access to critical data. Join us for a focused session where we explore Office 365 and Dynamics ERP/CRM integration options available with the DynamicPoint portal application. We’ll address how the product leverages Microsoft Flow for workflow and approval of changes made through the portal, and how to use this platform to automate your business processes.
Together we’ll cover:
- Generating notifications and approvals for items changed on the portal
- New user requests using Microsoft Forms
- Digital signature requests using DocuSign
- Mobile notification
- Microsoft Teams Review and Approval
- ERP, database and even Excel integration of data on the portal
Come prepared with your tough integration questions as we hope to show you how extensible and flexible our portal solution can be. Register today.
DATE & TIME
February 27, 2020
10:00 AM PT / 1:00 PM ET