When you only do something once a year, it’s hard to remember all the ins and outs. That is definitely true with closing out your Dynamics GP books at the end of the year. Even our experts who work on the year end close for many of our clients each year, still have little things that they still need to look up from time to time. Even if you think you know the procedures cold, there are probably some tax or payroll regulation changes that affect the process in some shape or form. That’s where our 2019 Dynamics GP year end close guide can come in handy. As I promised you in last month’s blog, where we gave you early access to some Dynamics GP year end closing resources for 2019, I now return with a complete set of 2019 Dynamics GP here and close instructions direct from our experts.
People who handle Dynamics GP year end close for their company love our yearly guides because they put everything you need for a successful year end close all in one place.
Inside our 2019 Dynamics GP year end close guide you will find:
- General advice from our experts (things to think about before you begin)
- Standard year end closing procedures that do not change from year to year
- Module specific closing instructions for Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Inventory, Payables, Payroll and Receivables
- Smart tips for Payroll users
- Notes on ACA (Affordable Care Act) and W-4 changes for the year
- Additional tips and tricks
- Detailed instructions on how to login the customer source to download the year-end updates
Whether you’re struggling with your year end close and don’t know where to begin or you just want to make the process as painless as possible, our year end close guide can help. Even if you’re not a client of Intelligent Technologies, Inc. we hope you will take advantage of our free 2019 Dynamics GP year close guide to help make your job a little easier.
If you’re in need of hands on help with your
By: Laura Schomaker, Intelligent Technologies Inc., a South Carolina Microsoft partner,