There is no doubt that QuickBooks, with well over five million users globally, is one of the world’s most popular software accounting solutions. It’s inexpensive, quick to install, and easy to use. Many businesses choose QuickBooks as their very first accounting system.
If you also chose QuickBooks for your small, mid-sized, or startup business, you may be wondering if it’s now time to move on to a full-function ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution such as
Here are ten advantages of Microsoft Dynamics 365BC over QuickBooks:
1. Growth – as your company grows, you need an accounting system that can keep pace. Quick books may have been adequate in the beginning, but as you expand to new locations, new currencies, or new countries, you’ll find that QuickBooks will struggle to keep up with the functionality and reporting your need. Microsoft Dynamics 365BC will scale with your growing business.
2. Upgrades – Because Dynamics 365BC is a true cloud solution, upgrades are regular and automatic, performed behind the scenes, so there is no disruption to your business. Dynamics 365BC is constantly maintained by the experts at Microsoft. Your customizations or integrations won’t be affected by upgrades.
3. Audits – It’s true that QuickBooks gives employees the ability to log in and change data. But that’s not always a good thing unless it’s well documented. If you are audited, you’ll need to have definite trails that will account for changes. Dynamics 365BC has built-in controls that will keep everyone accountable.
4. A True Cloud – With Microsoft Dynamics 365BC, you get anytime, anywhere access to the full set of business tools you need for financial management, supply chain management, manufacturing, field services, and CRM (Customer Relationship Management.)
5. Office 365 – Microsoft Dynamics 365BC allows you to work right within Outlook for Office 365. You can create and dispatch purchase orders, respond to customer inquiries, and more, without entering in and out of your accounting app.
6. Scalability – Because Microsoft Dynamics 365BC is powered by SQL Server running on Microsoft Azure, it has infinite scalability and power. System responsiveness is guaranteed, and there is no need for you to invest in costly hardware and upgrades.
7. Storage – With the Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics 365BC provides unlimited data storage. You’ll never have to worry about running out of space.
8. Reporting – Microsoft Dynamics 365BC has built-in Power BI. Power BI is Microsoft’s business analytics service that allows you to turn your data into actionable insights and useful reports
9. Integrations – Microsoft Dynamics 365BC has valuable customization and integration capabilities. Web services, XML, flat files, can all communicate with Business Central.
10. Customizations – Microsoft Dynamics 365BC allows you to customize and configure the system to meet your needs. Users can show, hide, and reorder fields to make their screens relevant and simple to navigate. And with extensions, you can add nearly any field or function you need.
If you’d like to know more about Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and how it can help your business move to the next level,
By InterDyn Artis,