Thinking about attending User Group Summit, October 13-18, in Orlando? Need some help convincing your boss that it's a worthwhile investment?
Summit is the largest and most comprehensive event featuring education and training for all versions of Microsoft Dynamics and Power platform users. You'll connect with other Microsoft Business Application platform experts and technology professionals from across the globe, learn what they are doing, and bring those new ideas back to your team.
This is an ideal venue for finding partners who are perfect fits for your specific needs. The Expo Hall is filled with third-party solution providers, implementation consultants, and training partners who not only specialize in Microsoft Dynamics and other technologies but who truly understand the challenges unique to your industry.
Top 6 Reasons for Attending:
- User Group Summit’s dedication to bringing users to the forefront of technology problem-solving and product development will help your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- Experts, MVPs, and Microsoft team members will discuss industry trends, product roadmaps, and learning strategies impacting your organization.
- The practical, hands-on Conference Academy workshops will show you how to solve your team’s challenges and use your products in better, more efficient ways.
- It’s a networking opportunity that can’t be compared. User Group Summit creates the space for easy knowledge sharing so you'll learn from peer experiences that only come from unscripted conversations.
- The user group community is year-round so the networking won’t stop on-site. This vibrant and virtual network will help you continue to make the most of your software year-round.
- The expo is filled with more than 380 leading industry suppliers and the latest and greatest tools and technologies, all ready to help you solve your organization’s biggest challenges.
User Group Summit is a terrific investment and will save you a lot time and money by being the single event where you can find relevant training, vendors, new contacts, and solutions you can implement right away. For more information about User Group Summit, visit:
Register by September 5 and save $200! (Price savings reflects difference between Advanced and On-site registration price.)
by TrinSoft, LLC a Microsoft Dynamics Partner in Kentucky