Many companies reach a tipping point where the very tools and systems that supported their initial growth begin to hinder their ability to act with agility and insight. Microsoft Dynamics GP is a complete business management solution to help you manage your financials and reporting that takes advantage of the latest innovations, from cloud computing to mobility to social connectivity – delivered without being a burden or a risk to our cash flow.
Running a business is stress-free when the everyday communication tools in Office 365 come together with your business management systems. For example, Microsoft Dynamics GP makes it easy to combine your data, find new insights, and share them with others. By combining it with Office 365, you reduce risks, increase rewards, and unlock insights to drive more informed decisions for every department. When you connect people, processes, and systems all from one place you can make smart decisions quickly and proactively.
Quick to implement, simple to use, and hosted in the cloud, Microsoft Dynamics GP and Office 365 give you a familiar look with integrated functionality that keeps your business going and growing.
- Enhance collaboration by using team sites to share documents, connect, and collaborate in real time.
- Enable a mobile workforce with security-enhanced access anytime, anywhere.
- Reduce training time with a simple interface and consistent user experience.
- Focus IT resources on business-building projects instead of managing your technology.
- Choose how you deploy your software – in the cloud, on your servers, or in hybrid approach.
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software – we train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions give both technical and non-technical employees the information they need to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step towards growth with Microsoft Dynamics GP in the cloud or on your servers—the choice is yours. Visit