The cloud has come a long way over the past decade and is now very present in ERP Systems such as
To help you steer clear of the problems that inevitably accompany change, we’ve collected stories based on the real experiences of companies like yours. On each page, you’ll find a cautionary tale founded on the hard earned experience of technology partners who are dedicated to helping businesses realize the promise of the cloud.
Each organization is unique, and our goal with this document is to help you recognize warning signs within your own company that could take you down a painful path. Your company may be ready for innovation and new ways of working and jump into the cloud without any issues. Or, like most companies, you may have some internal struggles that make moving to the cloud less straightforward.
We’ll help you prepare for potential challenges with best-practice tips that have helped companies like yours. Read on to make sure you avoid the “gotchas” on your journey to the cloud.
Don’t fall for these pitfalls such as:
1. It’s just like an upgrade, no problem
2. We’ll figure out data migration as we go
3. Customizations and integrations won’t be an issue
4. Employees, customers and business partners will just have to adapt
5. The cloud works pretty much the same as on-premises
6. We’ll redefine business processes later
7. As soon as we get up and running, we’ll tighten security
Get your Free Copy Here:
Learn more about Cloud ERP Systems:
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. A