Full Users are the users whose work requires use of the feature rich business applications functionality. Examples of full users are sales people, customer service representatives, finance employees, controllers and supply chain managers. These users have also been referred to in the past as “Pro users” or “Power Users.” These full users are licensed with a Dynamics 365 Business Central subscription on a per named user basis and can choose between either the Essentials or Premium versions.
Full Users-Essentials. The Essentials Version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers robust business functionality across financials, supply chain management, CRM, Human Resource and much more.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Essential Licensing is $70/named user/month.
Full Users- Premium. The Premium licensing includes all of the functionality in the Essentials version and enhances the ERP solution further with 2 powerful additional components: Service Management and Manufacturing.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium Licensing is $100/named user/month.
Team Members often represent a large percentage of users in an organization and may consume data or reports from line of business systems, complete light tasks like time or expense entry and HR record updates or be heavier users of the system, but not require full user capabilities. These additional users are licensed with Dynamics 365 Business Central Team Members.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Team Member Licensing is $8/named user/month.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central Team Members subscription is a “named user” subscription designed for users who are not tied to a particular function, but who require basic Dynamics 365 functionality. This license includes read access as well as some write access for select light tasks across Dynamics 365 Business Central functionality for a given tenant.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central Team Members Subscription License grants a user full read access to Dynamics 365 Business Central Essential and Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium for a given tenant. In addition, the Dynamics 365 Business Central Team Members SL includes some limited use write access to Dynamics 365 Business Central Essential and Dynamics 365 Business Central Premium.
Dynamics 365 Business Central Team Members users can do the following:
- Read anything within Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Update existing data and entries in Dynamics 365 Business Central - existing data are records like customer, vendor or item records which are already created. Entries means entries on which it is specifically allowed from an accounting perspective to update specific information. (e.g. due date on customer ledger entries)
- Approve or reject tasks in all workflows assigned to a user • Create, edit, delete a quote • Create, edit, delete personal information
- Enter a time sheet for Jobs
- Use PowerApps for Dynamics 365
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Pricing is summarized below, however, this is for the Cloud Version of the system. The On-Premise version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central has virtually the same functionality, however, the licensing is much different.
Full Users-Essentials Versions = $ 70/Named Users/Month
Full Users-Premium Version = $ 100/Named Users/Month
Team Members-Either Version = $ 8/Named Users/Month
Learn more about
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. A