As of November 1, 2019, the 40% discount to migrate your Microsoft Dynamics AX licenses to
Who qualifies for the discount?
- Clients that are current on their Business Ready Enhancement Plan (BREP) Agreements for Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 or AX2012
- The BREP is your software assurance plan giving you access to service packs, bug fixes, hotfixes, etc.
- The BREP Agreement is normally paid yearly and is 16% of your paid list price for your Dynamics AX instance
What if I’m not ready to upgrade?
- Once you transition your licenses, you will have 18 months to complete your upgrade to D365
- During those 18 months, you will have dual use rights. Meaning that during that 18 months you are still running your AX2009 or AX2012 system, as usual, while you test and implement D365
- Arbela will help you build the business case on the cost savings and benefits available if you take advantage of the 40% discount vs upgrading later
What is the term of the subscription?
If you choose to go with a Cloud Service Provider (CSP) such as
- The agreement will be valid for 3 years from the date of purchase
- After the 3-year term is complete, the licenses will revert to list price on your CSP
- D365 FO will require a minimum of 20 licenses on a CSP
You may also choose to go with a Large Account Reseller (LAR) on an Enterprise Agreement (EA).* The LAR’s agreement terms may vary, but usually is a minimum of 3 years as well.
*An EA generally requires a minimum of 250 licenses.
How do I get started?
- License Transition Mapping
- Security Analysis of current licenses vs D365 licenses prior to the transition
- Complimentary Technical Upgrade assessment
- Determine best subscription agreement option for you i.e. EA vs CSP
Why work with Arbela?
Arbela is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner across multiple areas of business in Microsoft technologies and named in the top 5% of global Microsoft Dynamics partners. Our customer satisfaction and retention rate are among the highest in the industry. We are extremely proud of our expertise, industry knowledge, and understanding of Microsoft's suite of products — our close relationship with Microsoft enables us to quickly pass on knowledge, insight, and potential cost savings to our customers. Contact us today for a complimentary consultation to see how we can digitally transform your business and gain a competitive edge.