Robust ERP Functionality:
Business Central On-Premise continues with Dynamics NAV’s rich legacy of robust ERP functionality across areas such as:
- Both Financial and Advanced Financial Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Electronic Services
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse and Inventory Management
- Manufacturing (Premium Version)
- Service Order Management (Premium Version)
New for Business Central is the ability to have an on-premise ERP system and an optional connection to Microsoft’s Intelligent Small Business cloud product offerings through Intelligent Edge. Microsoft’s Intelligent Edge services are options subscriptions to cloud productivity tools to enhance Business Central. Your company can connect to such service as: Power BI, Microsoft Flow, PowerApps and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to provide insight and actionable messages; enabling your business to run even better.
Enhanced User Interface:
Business Central’s updated user interface is a true “mobile friendly” ERP solution built for productivity no matter which device you access information from: Desktop, Tablet, iPhone or Android phones.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, licensing in based on a “per named” basis. For all of the users, customers can either choose the Essentials or Premium Version.
Essentials Version: Essentials gives users a vast amount of capabilities with over 100 unique business functionalities.
Premium Version: Premium allows all of the functionality in Essentials, however, adds 2 key business areas of Manufacturing and Service Order Management.
A Modern Business Management System:
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central your organization can:
- Make Informed Decisions and Connect your Departments
- Optimize your Inventory Levels
- Effectively Manage your Sales Process
- Precisely Plan and Track Customer Projects
- Leverage Advanced Inventory Management
Learn more about
Posted by iCepts Technology Group, Inc. A