Cloud computing and financial reporting are no longer just buzzwords — they are driving business transformation for small and midsize businesses. By bringing together business applications and familiar productivity tools, Microsoft Dynamics in the cloud can now offer the insights you need to better understand your customers and drive your success.
Intelligence as an advantage. Everything around us is measured, effectively making every business now a data-driven one. How can that be used to your advantage? Intelligent business solutions combine people, data, systems, and processes for a real-time view of what’s going on. Watching these data shifts can lead to more successful decision making, such as in which areas of your business you should invest in technology. This can be achieved with business analytics, like Power BI and Jet Reports or Biznet.
- Microsoft Cloud – Dynamics GP gives you the power to choose how you want to utilize cloud technologies. You can deploy in the Microsoft cloud on Microsoft Azure in either a public or private setting. If you aren’t ready to fully go to the cloud you can do a hybrid. This flexibility gives you choices now and into the future. Azure gives you the flexibility and enterprise-class security, reliability and scalability.
- Business Analyzer – Gain powerful, role-specific insight with charts and graphs both inside of Dynamics GP client and outside through a companion application, plus perform tasks and collaborate with others. View SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel and Management Reporter reports from one central location, giving the ability to access data from virtually anywhere. Business Analyzer is optimized for tablets powered by Windows, iOS and Android platforms.
- Power BI Dashboards and Reports – Several premade dashboards and reports are available that connect directly the Dynamics GP and accessible through PowerBI Desktop or on the Dynamics GP Homepage.
- Excel Reports With over 400 built in Microsoft Excel reports that connect directly to the data source plus an Excel report builder, Dynamics GP offers a solid foundation to create reporting. Refreshable excel reports provide easy and quick access to latest data from a network location, local desktop, or even SharePoint.
- Dynamics GP workspace – An app in the Office 365 store is available to easily create and securely share executive dashboards showing financial, sales, purchasing and inventory information. Dashboards also enable users to drill back to Dynamics GP to analyze specific transactions.
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Reports – Leveraging the power of SQL Reporting Services, Dynamics GP offers over 300 charts, graphs and reports through Reporting Services. The reports can be modified to meet unique needs. New reports can be created easily without a developer.
Are you ready to use data to transform your business? Work with Accountnet to explore how Microsoft solutions for small and midsize businesses can help you get more out of the data you already have and put it to work for you. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Accountnet helps companies get up and running with Microsoft Dynamics. We don’t just install and configure the software — we also train your accounting staff to use it to create the reports they need, so they can analyze data as needed. Our solutions enable better workflow and provide all accounting users the information they must have to do their jobs well — wherever they are, in whatever application they choose to use. Take the next step toward growth with Microsoft Dynamics. Contact us at
Written by Accountnet, Inc.